Welcome Home to Sequim and the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State!
Brody Broker is a real estate agent with JACE The Real Estate Company specializing in Sequim and Port Angeles real estate. Are you looking for your ideal home, lot, land, commercial opportunity or investment property in Sequim or Port Angeles and need the help of an experienced agent to represent you? We invite you to discover the benefits of working directly with one of the area’s most experienced buyer’s agents. As hundreds of satisfied buyers will testify, Brody will save you time, money, and stress.
Top selling salesperson in Clallam County in 2008
Top selling commercial agent in Sequim in 2008
Daybreak Meadows has arrived! One of the most preeminently beautiful view communities has paved streets, Class A community water system, power & large well-laid out lots. 1-3 acre wooded lots with water views, creek & pond frontage! Minutes to downtown, John Wayne Marina, Sequim High School & The Discovery Trail! A must see if you are looking to build a home in a choice neighborhood close to all of the very best that Sequim has to offer. Just re-listed so get in early & choose the best lot for yourself! More Information
Hidden Valley Private Estates
Tucked conveniently between Sequim and Port Angeles, Hidden Valley is a neighborhood not to be missed. With winding streets and unmatched mountain and water views, the community offers the feeling of being in a development without the telltale rows of homes. Upscale homes sit on paved, private streets that meander through the hills among preserved open space.
It’s one of the few neighborhoods providing lots that are truly ready to build with soils tests done, water meters and power transformers to each property and high speed internet. Lots are from 1 to 3.6 acres and are spaced nicely throughout the development.
You’ll also have easy access to the Discovery Trail, the Olympic National Park, Victoria BC ferries, and some of the best hiking and biking trails in the country.
Where an Active Lifestyle & Ease of Living are Waiting for You
Welcome to Olympic Crest. Aspenridge Homes proudly presents 51 new semi-custom homes in Sequim’s best location. With introductory prices starting in the mid $300’s, and home plans from 1600-3000 square feet you are sure to find your perfect spot to enjoy the Sequim lifestyle.
The setting is second to none. Beautiful rolling farmland borders the property on two sides & views of the valley (including a lavender farm), Bell Hill, and the Olympic Mountains surround the neighborhood.
The location is fantastic, and was hand selected to combine convenience with an active lifestyle. It is literally walking or biking distance to everything the city of Sequim has to offer. It is just up the road from John Wayne Marina and Carrie Blake Park & practically on the Olympic Discovery Trail, allowing for easy access to boating, biking and hiking.
Amenities of the neighborhood include:
- Wide paved streets & sidewalks maintained by the city
- Almost free irrigation water to all the lots
- Some of the largest city lots available
- Possibly the Lowest HOA dues around
- Sequim city utilities
- Beautiful NW Craftsman architecture
- The best construction quality and materials of any new home in Sequim today
- The most experienced builder on the peninsula
- The security of a 10 year insurance backed warranty (unmatched by any other builder on the peninsula)
- A rare combination of great price and high quality, which makes it the best new home value in Sequim.
- A zero maintenance option that allows you to have the convenience of affordable exterior landscaping upkeep done for you, so you don’t have to give up the privacy of a single family home on a large lot.